What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth

At Mountain Dentistry, our patients always ask, "What should I do if I chip my tooth?" This is a very common problem. If you live in the Park City area, we encourage you to call (435) 645-8500 as soon as your tooth gets chipped. The dentist will examine and treat you right away.


2053 Sidewinder Drive, Park City 84060

Office Hours

MON 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

TUE 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm

WED - THU 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

FRI - SUN Closed

Get in Touch

Email: [email protected]

Phone: (435) 645-8500